Category : Accounting, Business Management, Consulting
Experience : 3 years 10 months
Views : 0 views
Location: Africa, Tanzania
Desired Location: Africa , Tanzania
Age: 40 Yrs
• Oversee the office functions, including HR, Sales and Finance
• Ensure customers are serviced as per the contracts they signed with the company.
• Design branch’s strategic plan and ensure that the branch is financially independent.
• Ensure sales volumes reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations department.
• Monitor continuous improvement within all areas of the branch.
• Preparation of sales proposals for corporations
• Ensure the safety of the clients' assets under the branch's operations scope
• Ensure that the company does not become exposed to liabilities as per the contract with the customers in the region
• Oversee the office functions, including HR, Accounting (budgeting) and Donation Management – and supervise the leaders of each department.
• Oversee the social work and outreach functions.
• Oversee the homes for children with special needs, formerly street-involved children, and the orphanage.
• Oversee the Animal rescue department functions – Dogs welfare and the management of their sponsors and donations.
• Work with the Executive Director to link fundraising with identified children needing the NGO’s support.
• Monitor continuous improvement within all areas of the organization.
• Liaise whit external Tanzanian authorities where required for compliance purposes particularly with The Child’s Act.
• Preparation of Project proposals for funding as well as managing and reporting on the same to the partner organizations as well as donors.
• Oversee all the Organization’s social media platforms in terms of updates and engaging content according with the NGO’s policies.
• Provide day to day oversight of and maintenance of financial and accounting aspects of program operations
• Manage all bookkeeping, bank accounts and cash flow to ensure sufficient funds are available for effective and efficient project implementation
• Prepare monthly payroll and related payments (NSSF, PAYE & SDL) and comply with local taxation laws (i.e. VAT) and other relevant legislation (i.e. BRELLA).
• Created and set up Customer Support Service Department and Post Sales engagement Team and operations management
• Participate as member of key staff in strategic and implementation Planning, Procurement and Training
• Maintain confidentiality of all official matters and files
• Account review and reconciliation
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Management from the University of Eastern Africa Baraton in Eldoret, Kenya.