Location: Tanzania Vacancy title: Jobs at: Deadline of this Job: Summary JOB DETAILS: Job application procedure Notification Board: Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.
30 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 18, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ardhi University has a vacant position in the Academic cadre as indicated below. The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, Qualifications and experience for the position of Assistant Lecturer.
SCHOOL OF EARTH SCIENCES, REAL ESTATE, BUSINESS AND INFORMATICS (SERBI) .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Master's Degree in Banking, Finance OR Accounting with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a Minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 or its equivalent in the First Degree with a Minimum score of B+ in the relevant subject or its equivalent.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
The Duty Station for the Advertised Post Is Dar Es Salaam
Remuneration: According To Government Salary Scales.
Work Hours: 8
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
• All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
• All applicants should indicate in their application letter post and the name of the School to which they are applying.
• All applicants with certificates from foreign Universities should have the certificates verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) Applicants who are currently employed by Public Institutions should channel their applications through their respective employers.
• All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied by the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
• Age limit: Not above 45 years
• Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than 30th September, 2020
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
• Advertised vacancies can be obtained from Ardhi University website
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Affairs)
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Jobs at:Ardhi University
Deadline of this Job:
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.
Employer: ARDHI UNIVERSITY
About Company: The Ardhi University (ARU) was established after transforming the former University College of Lands and Architectural Studies (UCLAS) which was then a constituent college of the University of Dar es Salaam from 1st July 1996. The history of Ardhi University, however, dates back to 1956 when the then Surveying Training School offering land surveying technician certificate courses was established at the present location of Mgulani Salvation Army Camp in Dar es Salaam